Get the best “getting started” strategy
for Pinterest Affiliate Marketing
Get two courses for the price of one. You’ll learn:
What to do to setup your accounts for Pinterest affiliate marketing
- How to get your money
- What affiliate programs to join
- How to get approved quickly and easily
How to make and share affiliate Pins the quick and easy way
- How to use your mobile device for quick-and-easy sharing
- Using a scheduler so you can work in batches if you want to
How to sign up for affiliate programs without a blog
- Find affiliate programs that work with entrepreneurs who don’t have a website
- Go with trusted companies I use to avoid scammers
What to share when - know exactly when to share affiliate Pins and "regular" Pins for optimal profits and traffic
- How many times a day you should be posting
- When to post affiliate links and the best time to be posting non-affiliate links
- How to decide how many affiliate Pins you need to be Pinning
What to do to maintain your business so you keep earning money
- How to prepare for a busy season in life, so your profits don’t decrease when your work time is limited
- Put your earnings on autopilot so you can make good money even when you can’t work
What steps to take in each week of your first month of your business for the most profits
- Mistakes most newbies make that you can avoid
- Skills to build now so you can profit faster, with less work!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will I have access to the course?
What is your refund policy?
If you’re not satisfied within 14 days of your purchase of the bundle, send my team an email and we’ll give you a refund, no questions asked!
What's the difference between Pinning Your Way to Success and 5 Days to Profitable Affiliate Pinning?
5 Days to Profitable Affiliate Pinning is an course that’s designed to be a quick-and-easy guide to getting started with Pinterest affiliate marketing. By the end of the course you’ll have your accounts setup and have the knowledge you need to get started.
Pinning Your Way to Success is much more in-depth and goes over not only how to get started with affiliate marketing, but advanced strategies for how to make significantly more money, creating viral Pins, automating your business and the tactics for handling promoted pins and increasing the reach of your pins.
I recommend 5 Days to Profitable Affiliate Pinning to students who are looking to get started and want to make a side income, and Pinning Your Way to Success for students who want to make a full-time income, or who need more step-by-step instructions and video tutorials for everything. If you want “click here, go here” kind of instruction for every aspect of Pinterest affiliate marketing, Pinning your Way to Success is for you.
What if I want to buy just one course?
These courses are only sold as a bundle, so just consider one course a bonus if you only want one.