This week, I’m taking an entire week to talk about diversifying your affiliate marketing with an amazing affiliate programs. The first programs I want to focus on are DIY-themed, because a lot of the people who are a part of the Organize Your Biz community on Facebook focus on sharing affiliate links on Pinterest, instead of having a blog. You can read more about how to start doing that for yourself in this blog post.
Craftsy Affiliate Program
- 75% of first-time class or DVD purchases by new customers (30-day cookie)
- 15% of class* or DVD purchase by existing customers (5-day cookie)
- 15% of physical product purchases by new customers (30-day cookie)
- 4% of physical product purchases by existing customers (5-day cookie)
- $15 Craftsy Unlimited monthly membership signup (10-day cookie)
- $25 Craftsy Unlimited annual membership signup (10-day cookie)
Little Passports is a monthly subscription which sends them a box with crafts each month. This program is great if you’re looking to diversify into parenting, education (including homeschooling!) or DIY affiliate promotions.
Darn Good Yarn
I actually found the Darn Good Yarn program after I saw their amazing adorable skirts in a Facebook ad and bought from them as a consumer. On their website, I found all kinds of lovely products that would be perfect for the DIY crowd.
They have yarn, project kits, and all kinds of things for (you guessed it!) yarn crafts! I love their program!