Hey there gorgeous!
I’m Christina Root, I help women make a sustainable income online while doing what they really love.
A little bit about me:
- I’m a mother of three tiny humans who stay home with my during the day. We homeschool and love being able to facilitate learning and big adventures because I can stay home with them.
- Drinking tea isn’t something that happens occasionally at my house, it’s a staple in my daily routine, except when we do hot chocolate, with generous dollops of whipped cream.
- I believe that all women should have the opportunity to make money from home without feeling pressured to sell to their friends, recruit people, or do stuff they hate doing all day long, it’s why I do what I do here.
How I partner with women
I work with women to help them create businesses that work for them – with the strengths of their unique personalities and within the time constraints of their busy lives.
Personalized Business Strategy
Your personality is unique – your business strategy should be too! I provide personality assessments to all my students who want one, and we can go from there on how you create your unique business!
Creative, Sustainable Income Models
Once you know your unique personalist type, I’ll help you decide which income model will work best for you and teach you how to implement it!
Run your business your way.
I’ll help you learn how.
Create a Personality-Based Business Plan
There are 8 basic archetype that determine how you handle money, and business. I help women discover their archetype, then use that archetype to create a business plan that’s aligned with how they are wired. It’s designed to help you:
- make the most of your natural strengths
- mitigate your weaknesses
- let go of patterns that held you back like your old sabotages, mindset issues, and address their root causes so you can make huge progress forward toward your biggest goals and dreams
- hands you the power by giving you tools to create your ideal life
Create income without creating your own products
Many women want to make money online, but feel totally overwhelmed with the process of trying to figure out how to setup a website, decide what to share on it AND create their own products. I would love to help you learn if affiliate marketing is a good fit for you in my free course.
Start building your business that’s custom-made for your personality
Join a community dedicated to mutual growth, encouragement, and support for women entrepreneurs
I also write articles
I used to not "get" my monthly cycle. In my mind, there were basically 3 times in my cycle: when I was free of the stupid hormones, the horrible week when I became a monster even I didn't recognize or want to be around, and then when I was on my period. In the past...
One of the things I love about our Facebook community is that it exposes me to questions and issues that I never would have dealt with on my own, and it helps me be a better teacher because I can help with issues I never would have even imagined were a struggle for...
I'm a big fan of the idea that because we're all unique, our businesses can (and should!) be unique too. But what about the need to create website content? Without content, your audience would have no reason to come to your site. And without an audience, you don't...
One of the questions I see a lot when we have people coming into out Facebook community is that they need to start making some money before they can invest into their business. As someone who is extremely opposed to debt, you're never going to hear me say "put it on...
Money and success blocks and fear are no joke when you're an entrepreneur, and your mind is the only thing driving you to success or failure. One of the things I've learned to Why trigger yourself? Triggering my biggest fears and blocks helps me to overcome them in a...
One of the most common themes I've noticed in the entrepreneurial world is that we have so many amazing options, it's easy to become overwhelmed because there are just too many of them to act on. Almost every entrepreneur I know has a running list o in some form or...