Hey there gorgeous!
I’m Christina Root, I help women make a sustainable income online while doing what they really love.
A little bit about me:
- I’m a mother of three tiny humans who stay home with my during the day. We homeschool and love being able to facilitate learning and big adventures because I can stay home with them.
- Drinking tea isn’t something that happens occasionally at my house, it’s a staple in my daily routine, except when we do hot chocolate, with generous dollops of whipped cream.
- I believe that all women should have the opportunity to make money from home without feeling pressured to sell to their friends, recruit people, or do stuff they hate doing all day long, it’s why I do what I do here.
How I partner with women
I work with women to help them create businesses that work for them – with the strengths of their unique personalities and within the time constraints of their busy lives.
Personalized Business Strategy
Your personality is unique – your business strategy should be too! I provide personality assessments to all my students who want one, and we can go from there on how you create your unique business!
Creative, Sustainable Income Models
Once you know your unique personalist type, I’ll help you decide which income model will work best for you and teach you how to implement it!
Run your business your way.
I’ll help you learn how.
Create a Personality-Based Business Plan
There are 8 basic archetype that determine how you handle money, and business. I help women discover their archetype, then use that archetype to create a business plan that’s aligned with how they are wired. It’s designed to help you:
- make the most of your natural strengths
- mitigate your weaknesses
- let go of patterns that held you back like your old sabotages, mindset issues, and address their root causes so you can make huge progress forward toward your biggest goals and dreams
- hands you the power by giving you tools to create your ideal life
Create income without creating your own products
Many women want to make money online, but feel totally overwhelmed with the process of trying to figure out how to setup a website, decide what to share on it AND create their own products. I would love to help you learn if affiliate marketing is a good fit for you in my free course.
Start building your business that’s custom-made for your personality
Join a community dedicated to mutual growth, encouragement, and support for women entrepreneurs
I also write articles
Feeling stuck in your business sucks. It's easy to feel like you're never going to make progress because you're spinning your wheels and you don't know how to break that cycle. Because this is such a common theme that I hear in my Facebook group, I wanted to take a...
Website design used to be how I made my living, while my husband is in college, so I've seen, and worked on, all kinds of websites and I've picked up a few tips for creating your own website. In my experience, a lot of people who want to have their own website get...
One of the hardest lessons I had to learn in my business is how to charge what I was worth, and do it without apology. This was something that got brought up in one of our learning units in our Facebook community that people wouldn't want to pay her what she was worth...
Recently, I've been struggling with how to talk about a real problem that entrepreneurs struggle with. The problem is, it's easy to talk about hard things once they are a part of the past, something you can put in a box to handle later on. It's hard to talk about them...
I used to not "get" my monthly cycle. In my mind, there were basically 3 times in my cycle: when I was free of the stupid hormones, the horrible week when I became a monster even I didn't recognize or want to be around, and then when I was on my period. In the past...
One of the things I love about our Facebook community is that it exposes me to questions and issues that I never would have dealt with on my own, and it helps me be a better teacher because I can help with issues I never would have even imagined were a struggle for...